The Management of HIDTMA and its employees are aware of the importance of undertaking an activity which is respectful of the Environment and complies with the quality requisites and expectations of the client, and therefore state their firm commitment to assign the resources necessary to maintain an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System , in accordance with the model indicated within the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2000 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 standards.
The principal objective of HIDTMA is to carry out technical consultation work with the highest levels of quality and respect for the environment, incorporating into our work, as differentiating values, technical competence, professional capability, independence from economic groups and professional ethics, in such a way that the needs of the client are both identified and satisfied.
- To comply with the quality, environmental and legal requisites applicable to the company and its activities.
- To ensure the satisfaction of our clients in relation to the fulfilment of their expectations.
- To have the flexibility required to adapt to the needs of our clients and environmental requisites, all within a dynamic, changing and competitive environment.
- To prevent and reduce, insofar as is possible, the contaminating activities of HIDTMA, promoting optimisation and efficiency of consumption, the use of clean energies and minimization of waste production.
- To place at the disposal of the public and clients in general the Integrated Quality and Environmental Policy of HIDTMA.
- Support R+D+i as yet another quality element of the company.
- Assume a commitment to continual improvement of the Integrated Management System, based on focussing on the client and management by processes.